Top Five Benefits To Take A Ride:
Updated: Nov 20, 2018
1. Want to burn calories. A 50 minute spin will give you a calorie burn like no other. Plan to burn 400 - 600 calories.
2. Cardio Heart Health: Heart health is one of the positive benefits of spinning. It will bring up your heart rate , make you focus on your breathing to maximize your strength.
3. Help Your Lifestyle: Spinning is good for stress and anxiety. It can help lower blood pressure and lower your resting heart rate.
4. Strengthen your Core: Correct posture helps the abdominal muscle get a workout as you sit in the saddle.
5. Less Chance of Injury: Spinning is a low impact workout that is easy on your joints but overall works all your muscles.